Membership in the Pennsylvania Pest Management Association is split into two membership categories:
Pest Control Operators who are members of NPMA through another state should contact the PPMA office at (800) 842-9090 to discuss membership options.
Click here to download the membership application. You will send this application including any payment directly to NPMA. They will share your information with us.
Click here to view member benefits.
Click here to view the member directory.
Click here to be taken to the Allied Member application. This can be done right on this website.
Already a Member? Need to renew your application? Click here!
The Pennsylvania Pest Management Association is dedicated to leading the structural pest management industry in the Commonwealth by providing superior education opportunities for the industry, a united voice for the industry in the Commonwealth, and maintaining the trust of its members, as well as the citizens and government of the Commonwealth, while sustaining its tradition of environmental stewardship.
The Pennsylvania Pest Management Association is a group of structural Pest Management Professionals who value member participation, interaction, communication, and a spirit of cooperation between companies of all sizes.
The goals of this Association are:
The Pennsylvania Pest Management Association values the trust and support of:
Above all, this Association values its traditional role as a steward of the environment, an educational resource for the Citizens, Pest Management Professionals, and Government of the Commonwealth, and an advocate of moral responsibility and business integrity.
While membership in NPMA offers benefits, the PPMA board has worked hard to ensure membership in our association benefits you as well. Our members enjoy:
· Training & Education: PPMA offers conferences, training, and access to educational materials and research to support the training requirements of your employees. Members also receive reduced rates for all educational resources available.
· Advocacy before government/regulatory agencies: PPMA represents your legislative and regulatory interests in Pennsylvania. PPMA also works to ensure that the laws and regulations that govern your business practices are practical and fair and not burdensome or anti-competitive.
· Monthly Electronic Newsletter: PPMA provides its members with a Monthly electronic edition of The Inspector, a newsletter that gives information about upcoming division, statewide and NPMA national meetings, legislative activity in Pennsylvania, grant and funding opportunities, and other industry/association news.
· PA One-Call: Members of PPMA have access to this service free of charge as a benefit of membership.
· Insurance Coverage: PPMA established a business relationship with Agri-Services Agency to provide members with access to a variety of insurance products. Products, such as health, life, liability, and workers’ compensation. Note: access may be limited due to carrier acceptance/limitations. (This service is available to PPMA members only). Please call Agri-Service’s Sales office at (877) 466-9089 for more information or visit their web site at www.agri-servicesagency.com.
· Salino Scholarship: Do you or a member of your company know a soon-to-be college graduate or current college student? The PPMA offers an annual scholarship with an award of up to $1,000. Applications are due March 15th of every year.
· PPMA/NPMA Member-Only Website Access: We know we aren't the only forum out there, but we are the only one limited to participants who understand that the industry moves forward when they band together as an Association. Join the ranks of the industry's finest in this professional space.
The National Pest Management Association offers numerous membership benefits well. For more information visit https://npmapestworld.org/member-center/membership/.