History of PPMA
The Association was incorporated initially in Philadelphia in October of 1954 as the Eastern Pennsylvania Pest Control Association. Serving as the Association’s first officers were Morris T. Grossman, Charles Cushing, Alexander Ehrlich, Harry Egner, and Aubrey McNeil. In March of 1958 the association name was amended to the Pennsylvania Pest Control Association, Inc. and was again amended in December 2000 to its current name, the Pennsylvania Pest Management Association Inc. (PPMA).
The PPMA honors and thanks our past presidents. In order of service:
Harvey Goldglantz, Pest Control Marketing Co.
Dana Lown, Ajax Environmental Solutions
John Morrison, D-Bug Inc.
Robert Jones, Jones Termite and Pest Control
Dave Hyres, David M. Hyres Pest Control
Ed Van Istendal, Ensystex
Keith Hamilton, J.C. Ehrlich Co.
Marty Overline, Aardvark Pest Management